The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission or CFTC has included 34 unregistered foreign establishments on its Registration Deficient List, also known as the “RED List.”
Binary options providers are among the entities required to register with the US government agency, so they can continue providing their services.
We want to help our followers enjoy safe binary options trading journeys. We believe this latest binary options-related news will be helpful for them, so we are sharing it on our website.
According to the update posted online by Forbes India Magazine, which delivers technology, business, startup, and stock market news, the CFTC updated its RED List last week.
In this caution inventory, the US government agency warned the public against unauthorized binary options companies illegally offering financial services to US consumers.
The CFTC’s latest warning is another action within its crackdown on binary options operatives after a series of cases unveiled massive fraud in the unscrupulous industry.
Additionally, this US regulator’s updated RED List comprises foreign exchange companies and cryptocurrency exchanges that are unlawfully operating.
The CFTC added 34 new names to the RED List, and these entities bring the total number of blacklisted firms to 202.
The independent agency of the US Government has also cautioned United States-based investors to be careful when participating in markets or products that historically have witnessed many scam complaints.
The newly blacklisted entities offering trades of binary options, crypto-assets, foreign currencies, and other financial products are the following, which also includes their websites:
1) Algobit, Limited – Octavetrade.com
2) Alis Capital Incorporated – Aliscapital.com
3) Bitpay Options – Bitpayoptions.com
4) Bluegate Financial Services – Bluegatefinancialservices.com
5) B.O TradeFinancials – Cryptospherefx.com
6) Capital Forex Trade – Octavetrade.co
7) Capital Trading Hub – Capitaltradinghub.com
8) Capitalone Trade – Capitaltradinghub.com
9) Cent Projects, Limited – Dynamicsfxtrade.com
10) CloseOption – Closeoption.com
11) CryptoBO – Cryptobo.com
12) CryptoSphereFX – Cryptospherefx.com
13) DestroFX – Destrofx.com
14) Direct Cryptos – Directcryptos.com
15) Dynamics FX Trade – Dynamicsfxtrade.com
16) Expirex Trade – Empiretrades.com
17) FX Optimax – Fxoptimax.com
18) FX-Cryptex – Fx-cryptex.com
19) FXBrew – Fxbrew.com
20) HankoTrade – Hankotrade.com
21) IQFXTrade – Iqfxtrade.com
22) Menne Market Limited – Mennemarkets.com
23) Octave Trade – Octavetrade.com
24) Pocketoption – Pocketoption.com
25) QuickFXTrade – Quickfxtrade.com
26) Prime Crypto FX – Primecryptofx.com
27) Renesource Capital – Renesource.com
28) SageFX – Sagefx.com
29) Stockinvestmentfx – Stockinvestmentfx.com
30) Swissglobaltrade.org – Swissglobaltrade.org
31) The Traders Domain – Thetradersdomain.com
32) Tifu Global Limited – TiFuforex.com
33) TradingDeskFX – Tradingdeskfx.com
34) Wolves Trade FX – Wolvestradefx.com
We are glad to read this report today regarding the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission updating its list of companies that have not registered with it.
We gathered that its inventory consists of binary options brokers that appeared to illegally accept or solicit money from US consumers.
We appreciate the efforts of the CFTC in giving more transparency and protection to binary options traders.